iPhone blogging, paranoia, and other matters of life and death
2012 June 21
- In five short hours I will be loading Will into the car to see his baby girlfriend
- This is my first attempt at iPhone blogging so forgive the misspelling (oh wait you do that anyways)
- I’m super excited slash semi hyperventilating in nervousness about going tomorrow to the Haven conference. I hope I don’t pee, spit or vomit. Unless its medically necessary of course…in which case, i have great trajectory so be warned
- The rest of this weekend will be filled with Petersiky goodness…I can’t wait to see those dear friends and squeeze their cheeks
- Stop wondering which set of cheeks.
- I decided tonight that I officially need more cute flower headbands.
- I also decided that I am ridiculously lucky to have Jeremy. We just didn’t click today. We annoyed andirritated each other. And got into stupid petty arguments. And then we said our good nights,gave long soothing hugs and confirmed to each other that it will be better tomorrow…and that we are just so darn lucky. I hate these days but I love them too… It gives us a chance to remember and appreciate and in my case….apologize. It is amazing how sweet marriage can be even when it’s not
- Is it too hot to wear jeans to a conference…because there is a high chance that i am carrying this baby in my backside. Either that or it’s a girl and she’s like her mama with loads of goodwill junk in the trunk. And frankly my trunk looks fractionally smaller in jeans