August Giveaway – Couple Supper
I’m squishing all the giveaways into one giant day (or a week if I feel lazy) of glittering awesomeness. Are you ready for this jelly? This yummy jam is all for you….one day (or week) with many many freebies – so check back often to heavy breathe and eye fondle these goodies. I’m dubbing it the Giveaway Power Day…like the dance – it’s electric!
Are you like me? I am one of those people that actually enjoys cooking but the tedious task of creating meal plans, looking up recipes and figuring out how I can save money while still serving delicious and portioned meals takes the joy right outta it. My mother cooks for 18 even when only 4 are eating…so my mentality has always been go big or go home…but in all honesty, we end up throwing good food out because dining on the same food seven meals in a row is about as appealing as drinking water from the toilet. I don’t care who says it’s clean. It’s. a. toilet.
So that is why I wish I had someone else in charge of the details…so I can just enjoy the cooking part without the thinking part Enter Couple Supper.
Chefs come up with their recipes. They plan meals for you…healthy, portioned, and easy to make meals…and plan out everything you need to make these delicious meals happen. Not only do they give you the recipes and plans but they give you shopping lists, some general pantry must-haves and hints on how to make supper easier (like prep work that you can do before your famished boyfriend arrives home. Not that that would ever happen. Every single night.)
The best part is – you can try it for free for two weeks. The second best part is that you can win a three month subscription. That’s 90 days of not thinking. or stressing. or fussing over food. simply amazing.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- PRIZE : 3 month subscription to Couple Supper ($30 value)
- DESCRIPTION: Subscribers to Couple Supper receive access to the members area for tips on what you should stock in your pantry and kitchen plus the following on a weekly basis:
- Printable Fridge Menu (so everyone knows what’s for dinner through the week)
- Printable Grocery List that includes everything you need for dinners that week
- Printable recipes
- Printable make ahead instructions. This is actually a brand new feature but it’s just a list of things that you can do on Sunday to make the meals even easier in the weekday evenings (for example, chopping veggies, making rice, etc.)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS : (4) Four
- TO ENTER : Leave a comment with the phrase ”What’s for Supper?” and let’s talk about our favorite food. My mom still to this day thinks that my brother’s fav is waffles…because that is what he always asked for on his birthday. I do believe his #1 pick is now a meal completely made of different kinds of meats and various proteins.
- PRIZE SHIPS : Anywhere
- NITTY GRITTY : This giveaway ends on Saturday, September 1st 8am EDT. Only one contest entry per email address. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and emailed to claim their prize.