DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Fab. I hand picked each of the items below and got to choose what to write. Including those jokes about kanoodling a rug. Don’t judge. You would do it too.
It’s that time again for sharing my favorite finds from Fab! If you don’t know what’s uber-fly for any guy…and girl, this is the post for you. I go on over to Fab’s online marketplace and pick whatever fancies my fancy (that’s a thing) and spill the details here. Basically their stuff is always changing and each colorful and quirky item could be here today but gone tomorrow so it’s one of my favorite places to online shop because I never know what fresh new thing I could find.
This time around the ole Fab block, I wanted to share things that I would buy for my little guys and then also what I would buy only for me (because I am generous like that!). Let’s get to that eye candy!
1. White & Navy Geo Rug – Words can not describe how much I love this rug. Mostly because words have meaning and my love is beyond meaning…it’s primal. I would totally put this rug in between two twin beds in a bedroom and pray that my boys don’t think it’s weird that mommy wants to kanoodle with it each night.
4. White & Navy Pouf – I’ll take two please. That is all. I love it.
5. Glenny Wire Chairs – With kids in the mix, I always look for things like Brad Pitt in Fight Club…they must clean up easy and look good after a beating. These wire chairs would fit the bill perfectly.
6. Reclaimed Wooden W – Everyone knows I have a soft spot for old wood and the letter W…it represents all the men in my world right now. This wall hanging is not only affordable but it looks so high end.
7. Vintage Kantha Quilt – I’m a quilt person. I have a couple duvets and comforters…but inevitably I fold those down when snuggling and pull the quilt up next to my chin. I love me a weighty texturally quilt…no matter the season.
8. White Bongo Side Table – This side table rocks my world. No sharp edges. No wood to scratch. I got 99 problems but this side table isn’t one.
1. Argyle Boot Keeper in Mint – I don’t get to talk about fashion as much as I would like…but the passion is still there. The passion particularly for shoes. In the words of Taylor Swift, “This love is difficult, but it’s real. Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess.” That mess would be my closet. One little thing to keep my closet and my boots in tip-top shape…these boot keepers.
2. Maxine Denim Necklace – This necklace would be the perfect way to dress up an old tshirt and jeans. I’d grab a cute tote and be ready for the playground and girls group. Jeremy…get on that.
3. iPhone Key Ring Charger – Well known fact about Katie…my phone is always dead. Always. The average power on my phone is about 4% at any point. It’s mostly because I can never find a charger. This little gadget would help in that department.
4. Striped Gray Pillow – The ultimate pillow. This striped darling would never go out of style and it would look fantastic on a chair, a bed or in a grouping on your sofa. I think striped covers are the little black dress of pillows.
5. Botanical Prints Card Set – I’m dying with lust over these beautiful pieces of artwork. Oh wait! Did you say they were cards?! You mean I can have 8 pieces of artwork ready for framing for only $16?! SOLD.
6. Nomskulls Cupcake Molds – Is it weird that I am already planning for Halloween? Because I totally am. I can’t help it. It’s one of my favorite holidays and I want at least four of these
7. White/Gold Seed Wall Cups – These would be beautiful over a crib. Or anywhere in my crib 🙂 I would love them over the commode or my headboard or even in an odd place that needs something more than just framed art.
8. Clear Glass Serving Bowl – Doesn’t this bowl look like a work of art? Fab delivers on style and femininity….the latter I am short on here in the Bower household!
9. Red and White Circle Scarf – Summer scarfs are a breastfeeding mother’s best friend…or should I say breast friend 🙂 They hide any leaks or spit up and are great for any needed privacy while still being fashion friendly. I love love love this one because of the sweet pattern.