I saw the tape! That’s right! I just checked it out and embedded it for all you folks who might have accidentally left for work without setting your DVR.
Things to notice:
- I said I love cuddling up to my fireplace. hello burns nice to meet you.
- Nate touches my arm. actually it was more like a hold. Sherry – that was for you
- How the very first question was about Will. Little thunder thief.
- My hair. Obviously I didn’t do it. It looks nice…but who has time to curl that huge sphere of a head?!
- I slouch. In photos it’s good to lean forward. On television? Notsomuch.
- I pause awkwardly when talking about drywall hole….because I could hear Nate’s earpiece buzzing. Yes. My hearing is ridiculously good.
- How the crowd has a very delayed response to Nate’s question of “very Southern hospitality…isn’t it great?”
It just proves that some people are made for television…and me? not one of them.