Hello.

We are so happy to share with you our newest gift….

Weston Knox Bower was born November 18th, 2012 at 11:22pm.  He weighed 10 pounds 3 ounces and was 22 inches long.

We can not even begin to express to you how blessed we feel.  We are all so in love with every inch of him.

A huge thank you to everyone who shared with us the long journey.  We never dreamed how complete we would feel with Weston in our family.  It’s purely amazing!  And to everyone who encouraged us throughout the process of bringing Weston into this world…. thank you, thank you, thank you.  We read each heartfelt word aloud in the hospital from your comments on Instagram, email, Facebook and this blog.  It brought us so much joy knowing we had an entire planet praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby.  We love you guys.

Comments

1. Elizabeth says

I have checked your blog weekly/daily over the last several years (I think I discovered you and YHL in 2008 and was so excited that you two are friends) but I hardly ever comment. I couldn’t pass up this opportunity to congratulate you though! Your whole family is adorable and Weston is perfect!

2. Megan says

What a blessed Thanksgiving you will have!!! I saw the pic earlier this week but just wanted to comment as I was just thinking about you and hope all is going great!!

3. Shivawe says

Wow, what an absolutley beautiful baby. Taking one look at Will and you guys who would doubt that he wouldn’t be. Congratulations and enjoy.

From a Mommy of two boys also.

Weirdly enough I dreamt about you last night, lol. I woke up and sent a prayer your way because a long time ago I heard somewhere if you think of someone out of the blue, pray for them. I am happy to see that you welcomed your beautiful son into the world and that you are both ok! Congrats Katie!

5. Kate says

Congratulations! What an adorable little guy.

LOVE the name Weston and the nickname Wes. Much better than Gertrude (lucky guy) and will go so well with Will. Is Knox a family thing?

Aww Katie (Jer & Will), he’s so adorable. The name is awesome too!!!

Congrats!!!

Hoping your delivery went well, you are resting, and just lovin’ on your sweet family.

7. Christine Williams (mrswillis) says

Best. Thanksgiving. Ever. Huh? I hope you are really enjoying this first week as a family of 4 and getting some zzz’s in there too. When you come back into play here in the blog world, I was wondering if you might share the story of how you and Jeremy picked the name Weston. I love it! Loved it so much I shared it with my husband because we are both convinced our first will be a boy. Don’t be mad, but we might steal it one day. There have been VERY FEW names that we both have loved together. :) Much love!

I absolutely adore him. My husband and I are so happy for you guys!!

And what a name! Love it- love how its something different paired with Will’s traditional name. Can’t wait to see Will being a great big brother- I know he’ll do great! Enjoy the holidays with your men ;)

9. Allison Krumpe says

I’ve never written you before but often wanted to just to let you know we had the same due date (Nov. 5). I’ve been keeping an eye out for when you delivered (and comparing your pregnancy pics with mine just to see if I was getting too big)…I went into labor and delivered on Nov 2 and cannot imagine what it must have been like carrying until Nov 18! Ironically, we named our son Easton! Just had to share…many congrats and well wishes. Enjoy!

10. Sue says

Congratulations to your sweet family….. what a blessing and for you and your readers – mmmm… more blog material. :) Love his name and if I am not mistaken he looks like Will when he was newborn??? Can’t wait for more… I will stay tuned….

11. Sarah F. says

Congratulations Katie, Jeremy, and Will! Weston is beautiful and perfect. And good job Katie, that is one big baby! Enjoy life as a family of four!

12. Helena Dias says

Congratulations. Your new “gift from above” is simply gorgeous. I personally think he looks a bit like Will. Enjoy and treasure him now and always. You make a beautiful family. Best of look and congratulations again.

13. christina says

Congratulations Katie!!!! He is adorable, and that’s such a beautiful picture! What an amazing gift to be thankful for, especially this time of year…. enjoy your new little boy!!!

14. erin says

Congratulations! What a dear.

Saying a few extra prayers for you these first days- the first night we were home with our new little one and our 2 year-old… man. It was ROUGH. And it stayed rough for a little while. I hope you’re transitioning to two easily, but in case it’s making you cry- know that it gets better. It gets better really quickly. You’ll make it through, mama, and so will your sweet boys.

15. SoulandGrace says

Oh my goodness he’s beautiful! I love the name you picked. Enjoy your time with your family, we will be waiting when you come back. Congratulations! :)