Yesterday you heard all about how the Bagster bag saved our marriage. Today I have the honor of giving you something fo fah-ree compliments of Waste Management!
Here’s the description : The Bagster® bag is a highly durable, woven bag designed for disposing as much as 3,300 pounds of debris and is big enough to hold full sheets of plywood, doors and even a bathtub. Waste Management has made the Bagster® bag a simple solution for waste and debris removal. You can purchase the Bagster® bag at more than 2,000 locations across the country, use it for as long as you like, then schedule a collection online or over the phone whenever you are ready. The Bagster® bag is sold at local home improvement and hardware stores, including participating The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware and True Value.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- PRIZE : $100 AMEX Giftcard
- NUMBER OF WINNERS : (1) One
- TO ENTER : Leave a comment with the phrase ”I wanna be a baglady (or bagman)” and let’s chat about the funniest thing you’ve put in or pulled out of the trash. Hands down the funniest thing we’ve pulled outta the trash is a bidet. Yes. My darling boyfriend got it out of the neighbors trash and then he ran down the side of the road holding it a foot away from his body while I laughed hysterically.
- PRIZE SHIPS : United States
- NITTY GRITTY : This giveaway ends on Friday February 1st at 8am EDT. Only one contest entry per email address. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and emailed to claim their prize. Winners are not announced on this blog so please use your regularly checked email address.
Disclosure: Waste Management partnered with bloggers such as me to participate in its The Bagster® Bag Blogger Challenge. A winner will be chosen by random and voucher fulfillment will be handled by a third party.