Before & After Showcase – Chelsea’s Office

Are you watching Ready for Love?  It’s basically a matchmaker show.  Like The Millionaire Matchmaker but without all the weirdos and gold-diggers.  Well, think of this as Ready for Love…except I am Eva Longoria (I wish!) and you all are getting matched up with your next love…this blog:

Chelsea from the blog Two Twenty One is one of the sweetest gals in all of blogland and I am obsessed with her office makeover.  It started off as a plain beige room and it got a coat of purple paint and some pretty standard office furniture…

Well, don’t you know that she shook her magic wand and that room got a Cinderella makeover…just look at this stellar before and after:

I know.  Shut.  it.  up.  It’s insane.  That storage unit is insanely good.

I’m all ready with my final rose.  Oh wait.  Wrong reality tv show.

The rest of the room is uber cute too.  You know how much I love me a broken in vintage chair with modern touches…they make my heart flutter…

You can thank me later.  It’s now time to go over and look at the rest of the room (click here for the full run down) and tell Chelsea that you love her…and her office…and her naked profile pic (she’s got the adorable flower in her hair so she’s not fully nudie…I kid I kid…but gotta love a good crop to spark the imagination!).  In all seriousness…I would totally chose this makeover every.single.time.

p.s.  My favorite part is the pops of pink, the stenciled file cabinet, and the Young House Love book on the shelf next to the pink canister…what’s yours?

Comments

1. Kim A says

For some reason, your pictures and header are not appearing when I open your blog? Is this something wrong with my computer or a glitch with your update? Checked your blog earlier today and everything looked fine.

That is one heck of a makeover. My favorite part is the turqoise-pink-color-combo going on. Reminds me of ice cream and cake and everything nice! I want to eat everything! You just made me follow her blog! :)

Haha! That’s perfection. I love that photo (mostly because I wore a flower in my hair during my wedding reception) and I always feel kindred to you because of it :)

3. Lori says

I saw her room the other day from another link, and was just blown away. I immediately sent a picture to my DH saying this is how I wanted my craft area! I do have the Expedit but mine is natural color….blah…..

Love the storage and pops of bright color! Some day soon (well as soon as we create it) I will have shelves in my office to store things. I hope it can look half as good as hers! I know it won’t look that good… I’m just not that lucky! Thanks for doing these… I love a good before and after!

I love what she did to that filing cabinet- stencil maybe? It looks lovely, and it so impressive because those things are horrible, and seem impossible to hide!

I LOVE the look of her new office, what a transformation. The IKEA gallery wall looks amazing. My favorite part is definitely that vintage chair, I am obsessed! Absolutely love it! I’ve been looking for another chair for our living room, I hope I find one similar to hers.

7. Mindy@FindingSilverLinings says

Yup, Chels can makeover my home office area any day. I need a serious lesson in shelf curating. Or manipulating my husband into thinking light pink is the perfect color for the workspace ;)

Great feature Katie!