This is a sponsored post brought to you by GoldenAgeUSA. All opinions are my own.
It’s technically still June. And yes, it is the 30th. not the fourth. But let’s face it…this week it’s all about the red, white and blue holiday.
Are you gearing up for it?
I am. Big time. I am ready to fourth the heck out of July.
And I am starting right now with a little independent window shopping with GoldenAgeUSA. Last time I gave a shoutout to this sidebar sponsor, I gave ya five different looks to work with…and this time, I’m doing a roundup of FOUR of each of their categories. (what does four lights have anything to do with Independence Day? nothing. you’d be hard pressed to see anything patriotic here and now…but this is a special bonus Sunday post so workwithmepeople.)
Ready to window shop?!
Here are some of my favs…
- totally wanna see this in a nursery for a little boy
- ooohhh….purty! and reminds me of snow globes!
- traditional and a perfect contrast for over a square dining table
- oversized….maybe I need this in my vaulted living room….like yesterday
- Amy Butler designs rugs?! Who knew?!
- hide those playroom carpet stains
- love this brick pattern in modern gray
- boy-mom alert: this sucker looks like it would hide any dirt
- Pass the chocolate. I’m in love.
- How masculine and feminine in one!
- I am obsessed with this lamp. Like I may marry it.
- How cute would this look in a guest room with fun bedding?!
- Copper…texture…need I say more?!
- Industrial takes on a whole new level with this metal woven and riveted mirror. LOVE.
- I’m over the moon for this half-moon look.
- Reclaimed wood in a square and a circle…best of both worlds.
Now time to share! What’s your favorite!? I wanna know!