Rugs with a subtle pattern that are on sale now
Recently on my Instastories, I had a really great discussion with some folks about picking rugs. It dawned on me that I have a very specific style when it comes to rugs and I never have shared the nitty gritty on what makes a rug “MY STYLE”. Of course, my style (just like my waistline) is bound to change over time….but in general, I dig SUBTLE. If a rug is too bold or too much….I steer clear. But subtle rugs are my jelly…my jam….my chutney. Whatever you call it….rugs that have more faded patterns, no aggressive colors and made of polypropylene are my favorite. And today I’m sharing a dozen subtle rugs that are on sale and Katie-approved.
The rug in my kitchen is an example of what I mean. It’s pattern isn’t too agressive, with faded colors and made of material that cleans up. In fact, this stage of my life has made me realize that I only want polypropylene rugs in my spaces. YOU CAN PRESSURE WASH THEM. Ok enough said. Some of the rugs listed below are blends but most of them can be cleaned easily so I included them.
The other important factor in rug choices is price. I like me a good sale and I’ve realized that spending a lot on a rug that will get ruined by my precious accident-prone children….well…it’s just not smart. So instead I always look for a sale price, coupon code or discount celebration. That’s what spurred this post – there is a really good 55% off sale right now. SOoooo without further adieu, here are a dozen rugs that are beautiful enough for any space and clean up like a dream 🙂
- Roseland Area Rug – black, white and gray
2. Moseley Area Rug – warm tan and gray with fringe details
3. Pursglove Area Rug – cream, gray, rust with touches of aqua
4. Wurstboro Area Rug – navy, cream and brown with faded pattern
5. Carlton Area Rug – blue, tan and cream with simple classic pattern
6. Tolu Area Rug – charcoal, tan, rust and aqua with faded contrast pattern
7. Chopwell Area Rug – blues, grays and cream *also comes in other colors
8. Ainslie Area Rug – blue, warm gray, with stone like pattern
9. Moelfre Area Rug – feminine lines, cream gray and mustard
10. Motley Area Rug – creams, gray and charcoal
11. Bosphorus Area Rug – subtle cool colors
12. Crivitz Area Rug – tan, browns, creams with faded vintage look
And if you are looking for any other rug – make sure to check out Boutique Rugs because they are having a 55% off sale right now with code 200K 🙂 Click here for the site! Happy Shopping!