I scoured the internet looking for the very best of the best pillows for Fall 2019. I am your throw-pillow-Indiana-Jones….digging through the jungle that is online shopping for nuggets of PURE GOLD. Don’t worry….there are no snakes on these fall themed covers but feel free to raid these finds and feel like a decorating crusader!
Yup, today I’m talking all about our favorite decor item! Here are the best pillows for fall 2019.
During my exploration and hunt for these amazing finds, I noticed that some trends were popping up consistently. Since I looked at over a dozen mainstream online retailers to find my favorite pillows and pillow covers….it seemed like those trends would be worth noting. Here are the ones I thought were mention-worthy….
- Tassels are still hot. They have been on an upward trend for years now and they get fluffier and bigger in most cases.
- Velvet is still going strong. Also I noticed crushed velvet is making an appearance. Since these are touchable and easy to take a nap on…they are a favorite of mine!
- Texture is huge. If it’s nubbly, linen-y, fuzzy or rough….it’s on like donkey kong. This is a good balance to the soft velvet trend.
- Mudcloth is stepping into the spotlight. This went mainstream this year and looks great mixed in with other textures.
- Persian carpet, jacquard and ikat patterns are all trending. These are high contrast, or have vibrant colors like deep red, and add richness and personality to any space.
- Mustard, black/white, and worn denim blue are colors seeing a push. I love these colors in my wardrobe so seeing them translate to the home is a total win!
Now for the good stuff! Here are the beautiful pillows – click on any of the photos below to go directly to the listing link for more details. Please note that some of these are pillow covers and some come with two pillows….so read those descriptions carefully!