Them Crazy Jehsee Girls
During my recent trip to Richmond, Sher and I decided that it was high time to tell everyone how it all began. Not with blogging. Not with our husbands. But with us. Our strange friendship that all began with blogging.
First watch this video. Excuse our wackiness…it was late and we were tired. Also, please note that Sherry is a professional with these videos whereas I am extremely awkward when the camera is on and hate to look at it.
And I figured that you would want to know all the posts and linkage (you can still see our original comments back and forth before we were officially BFF)….
- Here’s the first post that I wrote about my bedroom inspiration from Sherry & John’s Master Bedroom
- Here’s the post where they featured our bedroom makeover
- Here’s the post where we bonded over a ceramic bird (the comment section holds our convo!)
- Here’s the post where they officially visited us for the first time (it includes the closet that they crashed and where we sat for hours talking about nothing)
- Here’s the post where they crashed our first house & we made our first video together
- Here’s a post where we did this weird umbrella on a wall arrangement (it reminds me of pop art gone wrong)
- Here’s the post about us mini-vacationing in Nashville
Oh and here is the email that I first sent to Sher inviting her to Atlanta…
I might be the only one to think this but I find that it is tough to find friends as an adult. real friends. I also don’t think it’s every day that you meet one of your best friends through blogging.
I have a lot to be thankful for. I owe a lot to blogging. It brings me encouragement from people all the time, it brings me a way to connect with family & friends, it brings me motivation to get projects done and photos edited….but one of my biggest things that I love is that it brought me Sher-bear. I love me that little blingy girl.