It’s a Breeze!
So in true hoarding fashion, we have a few pack n plays. We have one my parents bought (we keep it over at their house for when Will needs a nap)….we have one here (for guests and for when I need Will to stay put)…and Jeremy’s folks have one (it stays in Chattanooga for when we visit). So when the folks behind the new playard called The Breeze contacted us, we were like…um…yeah…awkward silence…we don’t need this…aren’t all playards the same?!
And then we watched the video. And the 2×4 of realization smacked me across the face.
This one is different.
First of all…it’s actually sleek and looks like it’s not from the 80′s. And don’t let our leggings fool you. We like 2012. And why do baby gear manufacturers feel the need to put Winnie the Pooh on ALL the options? Hello! These things have to live in our houses!
And on top of the way it looks…it actually doesn’t cause a stomach ulcer to set up. In fact, it’s ridiculously easy. Like I wanna apologize to my mom for making her go through setting up the old one because this one puts it to shame. Check out my home video to show ya how easy this one actually is…
There are other videos to watch here if you wanna see someone NOT in diapers set it up.
And yes, Will is obsessed. We told him it was for the new baby (the first thing we really got for the Little Baby) but he is convinced that it’s his…and that he can make a tent out of it…and change his Zebah in the changing pad.
Here’s how you can win one for yourself!
- PRIZE : A Breeze playard (a $299.99 value!)
- DESCRIPTION: Playards are hard to use. The Breeze is easy. It opens or closes in one step. Just push down on the central hub to open and pull up to close – the latches are automatic and there’s no tricky sequence of steps. Also included with this full-size playard are a removable bassinet, a portable changing pad, and a convenient travel bag.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS : (1) One
- TO ENTER : Leave a comment with the phrase ”It’s a breeze!” and let’s talk about our favorite baby item…is it the french giraffe chew toy? or a wrap? or perhaps it’s kneepads for the hundreds of diaper changes on the floor
- PRIZE SHIPS : US
- NITTY GRITTY : This giveaway ends on Saturday, September 8th 8am EDT. Only one contest entry per email address. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and emailed to claim their prize.
p.s. the makers of this thing are on facebook and twitter (@4moms) and they often have giveaways! friend them to get in the loop!
p.p.s. you can preorder a Breeze today! (available to US addresses only)