T minus THREE DAYS till the day of love! The day of devotion! The day we all pour our hearts out on paper to the ones we love!
Here in the Bower Household, we are planning on making a very fun valentines day box for Will’s school exchange and helping the little ones make love notes today. I have Jeremy’s stuff safely stashed away (he tends to sneak around to find his gifts…he’s basically like an eight year old in that respect!) and to be perfectly honest…I might be ordering him a thing or two more. I always feel like he gets jipped during his birthday because we are planning for Christmas….and then is further ignored at Christmas because we make it fun for the kids….so Valentines day is like Redemption Island. You can win your way back in the game
Here are some of the things that I found that Jeremy would FLIP over (and some ideas that we already have and love and come very highly recommended)….
- Timex watches are classic and I love this one that you can interchange the bands. Plus – black watch faces are according to Jeremy “the only acceptable watch face”.
- “Alexa play me some music” – yup, we are living like the Jetsons in this new technological age. My dad bought himself an Amazon Echo and he is obsessed. He brought it over for Christmas and we all took turns telling this little robot tower what to do….toddlers included.
- Core rollers are a must for CrossFitters….so I’ve heard
- This little white camera is adorable.
- Apparently it’s the new rage for men to have crazy dress socks. I dig it.
- If you don’t Roku – you aren’t living to the fullest. Seriously, if you are like me and will watch five seasons of Lost in one week, this is your BFF.
- A cool daddy diaper bag. He won’t have to hand in his man card with this thing on his shoulder.
- Ryobi makes this handheld, battery operated power inflator. It’s perfect for cars, bikes, balls and four wheelers! Plus, no more ridiculous “I will pump. you up.” jokes.
- Jeremy loves a wallet slash phone case. This one is so nice that I would get foot rubs for days.
- This towel wins the internet. I’m buying it for my dad because the look on my mother’s face would be SO WORTH IT.
- Nobody can return a good-looking leather bag. It’s a fact. Even if he has three other leather bags – he will keep this and love it and cherish it for ever….just like you
- This High-Five pad is perfect for those little days that your sweetie needs a little verbal confirmation. Boys love forms when they are basically a giant high-five on being awesome.
- These boots are everything. I have searched for Jeremy’s perfect boots for a long time and these Justin Boots just can’t be beat.
And if you are looking to shop any of these items, I made it easy with a little scrolling link thingie….