T minus THREE DAYS till the day of love! The day of devotion! The day we all pour our hearts out on paper to the ones we love!
Here in the Bower Household, we are planning on making a very fun valentines day box for Will’s school exchange and helping the little ones make love notes today. I have Jeremy’s stuff safely stashed away (he tends to sneak around to find his gifts…he’s basically like an eight year old in that respect!) and to be perfectly honest…I might be ordering him a thing or two more. I always feel like he gets jipped during his birthday because we are planning for Christmas….and then is further ignored at Christmas because we make it fun for the kids….so Valentines day is like Redemption Island. You can win your way back in the game 🙂
Here are some of the things that I found that Jeremy would FLIP over (and some ideas that we already have and love and come very highly recommended)….
- Timex watches are classic and I love this one that you can interchange the bands. Plus – black watch faces are according to Jeremy “the only acceptable watch face”.
- “Alexa play me some music” – yup, we are living like the Jetsons in this new technological age. My dad bought himself an Amazon Echo and he is obsessed. He brought it over for Christmas and we all took turns telling this little robot tower what to do….toddlers included.
- Core rollers are a must for CrossFitters….so I’ve heard 🙂
- This little white camera is adorable.
- Apparently it’s the new rage for men to have crazy dress socks. I dig it.
- If you don’t Roku – you aren’t living to the fullest. Seriously, if you are like me and will watch five seasons of Lost in one week, this is your BFF.
- A cool daddy diaper bag. He won’t have to hand in his man card with this thing on his shoulder.
- Ryobi makes this handheld, battery operated power inflator. It’s perfect for cars, bikes, balls and four wheelers! Plus, no more ridiculous “I will pump. you up.” jokes. 🙂
- Jeremy loves a wallet slash phone case. This one is so nice that I would get foot rubs for days.
- This towel wins the internet. I’m buying it for my dad because the look on my mother’s face would be SO WORTH IT.
- Nobody can return a good-looking leather bag. It’s a fact. Even if he has three other leather bags – he will keep this and love it and cherish it for ever….just like you 🙂
- This High-Five pad is perfect for those little days that your sweetie needs a little verbal confirmation. Boys love forms when they are basically a giant high-five on being awesome.
- These boots are everything. I have searched for Jeremy’s perfect boots for a long time and these Justin Boots just can’t be beat.
And if you are looking to shop any of these items, I made it easy with a little scrolling link thingie….
Elizabeth G. says
Thank you so much for putting together your gift lists! I ALWAYS see a cool present, usually for someone hard to buy for, that I can add to my list.
In addition to adding the Echo to my list for my husband, I checked out the other notepads in the High Five line, and found the Passive Aggressive notes, which I think will be perfect for my very non-passive aggressive brother. I love the irony. 🙂
Lauren M says
Just ordered the socks! Thank you!
I totally read it the first time as “I might have ordered him a THONG or two more.” LOLOL I like that wallet/phone case and that towel!
Yes to the Roku, maybe to the Echo from this late adopter! I love the Roku!! We actually got a second one for Christmas to put in our bedroom because even I can figure it out. And Alexa…she is my 1.5 year old’s favorite person because she understands “Alexa, play happy birthday”. Have you tried playing jeopardy with her? Seriously, I’m kinda glad my husband got this for Christmas. I still won’t admit I can ask her to play Taylor swift while I’m cooking, but I guess I’ll admit she’s ok. The husband, on the other hand, LOVES her.
Would be helpful if there were links for each item.
Dani @ Danielle and Co. says
I’ve given my special guy other versions of the Knock Knock pad (like the High Five one you shared) and he totally uses them! It’s some of the most practical stocking stuffer, etc. gifts I’ve given him! Besides car freshers, of course.
There are links in the bottom of the post – that slider has all the links!
xo – kb
So funny! I love them too!
xo – kb
This might sound silly but I think out of all thee things, my husband would like the socks the best! He is a huge UNC fan and is always looking for the perfect Carolina Blue argyle dress socks. I will check out their website to see if they have any!
liz @ bon temps beignet says
Bought my hubby an Echo for Christmas and he LOOOOVES it. If anyone buys one you have to say “Alexa, ask for a fart” giggle snorts ensue.
Lisa E says
That towel, I die! 😉
I love your lists of presents, especially for the men. You always have such great ideas that I’ve never heard of like the power tool inflator (genius) !