Looking for a gift for the babe that literally finds more enjoyment out of the tissue paper than the present itself? Well, let’s flip the script this Christmas and get them some gifts that they will actually love. Here are some of my favorite gifts to give and some that we have received that have been big winners. Welcome to the 2017 Gift Guide all about the youngest members of our family – the babies!
Click on any of the individual photos below for the shopping link. And remember, parents always appreciate diapers. ALWAYS.
- HOW CUTE IS THIS? Every baby loves a swing and this one looks perfect for indoor use. I love the simple design!
- Cuddle+Kind dolls are the cutest. And so well made! But the real reason I love this doll is because with every purchase it feeds hungry kids! You need to check out their mission….it will leave you in tears!
- A drum set is perfect for babies. They love hitting stuff….might as well introduce your little musician to his true talents early!
- All of these Dr. Seuss books are in our collection. All my kids love them.
- This dress is just TOO cute. Like it should be illegal it’s so darling.
- This is a cute carseat cover but it doubles as a nursing cover and can also be used as a scarf! It’s a triple threat! It’s a gift for baby and mama!
- I bought this little fishing set for my nephew and for Max. I think that giving kids toys in the tub will help them not to want to splash all the water OUT….fingers crossed y’all!
- These shoes might just be the end of me. I am obsessed.
- This stacking block set is one of my all-time favorites. We keep it up high so that the boys have to do it WITH us….this makes them think it’s super precious and they really focus on doing it correctly!
- Again – these dresses are the sweetest thing ever. I think Ella is gonna be sick of me changing her outfit multiple times a day 🙂 kidding….sortof.
- I discovered all these little books with Weston (they helped him so much with talking!) and they are an amazing price!
- This is the bedside bassinet we use with Ella and LOVE it. The adjustable height makes it perfect for nursing mamas and the price point is great compared to the others on the market!
- I can not resist blue ruffles on a girl. Can. Not.
And for more of the 2017 gift guides – check out the other ones we posted so far….
- GIFT GUIDE FOR MEN
- GIFT GUIDE FOR WOMEN
- GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT GUIDE