I know so many of you are waiting on this kids gift guide and I hope that you find something for your little ones or your grands that you LOVE and that they LOVE PLAYING WITH! I always say that there is no better toy than the one that they will actually play with. A lot of these are things that I recommend because my boys love love love them and they are the favorites in the Bower house. Some of these things are ones that we are buying for the boys this year. And then some of them (like the big girl items) are things that I would buy my niece…but in general I am no expert in the girl department. I just pick the stuff that my sister tells me about 🙂 If you are looking for something for a baby – that list is coming soon!
Click on any of the photos below for the link to shop that item. Let’s do this!
- We got this slime for Weston’s birthday and it was super easy to do and it actually does glow in the dark!
- A marble run is fascinating for all ages – Will actually has one at school but we are getting this for Max this year.
- If you need a warm play coat for boys – this is a really great option!
- This apron is SOOO cute. If you are a seamstress, you could make one instead! Here is the link to one I made!
- Fuzzy pompom hat?! Adorable! I want one!
- A baseball book for little ones that actually tells the kids to go to sleep? I’m game!
- These little wiggle cars are super popular and the most affordable ride on fun!
- If your little speedster is looking for a power wheel type vehicle – this one is our hands down favorite as a parent and it is the one the kids fight over. (trust me – we have bought SO many of these type toys!)
- We have bought this bouncy house twice….that’s how much we love it. Now we keep it inside and set it up in our living room for rainy day fun.
- If you haven’t discovered Green Toys….they are the best. Practically indestructible and right now they are on SALE.
- If your kids aren’t into doll strollers but like pushing things – this shopping cart is super cute!
- Again with the Green Toys….we have this firetruck – it was our first of this brand and it’s half off!
- This wagon is on our list this year for Max. He loves using these type toys for clean up too!
- A Green Toy boat for the bath tub AND CARS?! What is this magic?!
- Sound making books are great for getting kids interested in reading. We have several and this year they specifically requested a dino one!
- A book of temporary tattoos is perfect for my niece – she loves her daddy’s tattoos!
- This baby carrier is so cute. I bet my little boys would love this – copying mommy & daddy!
- A stroller that looks cute and sturdy? I’m pretty sure this is gonna end up under the Christmas tree for Yaya!
- And lastly – this Cuddle + Kind character is adorable but also has heart. When you purchase one of these hand-knit dolls, TEN meals are donated to hungry children. Imagine the impact that has! And if you are looking for a great way to give back this Christmas – this is a great option! There are LOTS of different ones…check them out here.
And if you’re still looking for gift for the family, you can check out some of our Christmas Gift Guides below:
White Elephant Gift Ideas