It’s gift giving time and nobody loves gifts more than I do! ok ok Maybe Santa and I tie 🙂
I’ve been loving the gift guides other people have created but I noticed that a lot of the stuff is really expensive and I wanted to create a gift guide that was a little more practical with things I could actually afford….or other people could afford without taking out a second mortgage to celebrate this holiday season. So I put together this list of things that I thought was still swoon-worthy but also did not break the bank. This list is for HER! (or me depending on how you look at it! ha!)
Click on any of the pictures BELOW to see more details and purchasing info. I will try to update any sale info as it becomes available!
BAGS & PURSES
- That gray bag is definitely on my list and SO HEY JEREMY! Love the two tone look and the leather handles.
- A striped tote that will never go out of style. It’s a great price for a name brand!
- I love throwing on a crossbody style bag when my hands are full….it’s perfect for the busy mom!
- A super affordable bag with tons of style…I think this one will sell out this Christmas!
- I have that plaid tote and I get TONS of compliments on it all season….monogram it would make for a personalized gift that any gal would love.
- Beauty blenders are amazing for applying makeup and creating a photo ready finish! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
- A NARS lip collection that any girl would love…it’s perfect because such a variety of colors can work for any skin tone.
- I have this hair straightener and LOVE it. I tame the mane and use it for curling ALL THE TIME.
- This Kate Spade collection is one of my favorite picks! I own it and constantly change them out and pop them in my purse daily. Also the scents get me compliments all the time….especially from Jeremy 🙂
- I’ve been dying to try this Dead Sea Mud Mask….it has so many good reviews that it would be fun to give it a whirl!
- My holiday perfume….it is warm and fancy and makes me feel like a million bucks!
SHOES & SLIPPERS
- I got my first pair of real UGGS last year and wear them constantly. I think I audibly sigh out loud when slipping them on. This gray pair is on my list.
- Confession – this year I need to start working on getting rid of the ‘secretary’s seat’….hopefully some new sneakers will be under the tree for added motivation.
- These leopard mules are something I’ve been eyeing for a while….hopefully they will be in my closet sooner than later! I think ladies of all ages would love them!
- Comfy slippers for cold winter mornings? Affordable and cute? Yup. And great for sisters and moms and aunts and daughters.
- I have grabbed this scarf CONSTANTLY. It makes a great gift for a budget and completely changes your look!
- One of the splurges on this list would be this watch….it is gorgeous and would be totally arm candy!
- My kids love breaking my sunglasses so I always look for affordable ones….I’ve seen these on a handful of friends and they always look amazing.
- Bralettes are the biggest trend for those low plunging tops or off the shoulder shirts….they make it okay to show your underwear 🙂 This one is so cute!
- This necklace pulls double duty – you can jazz up a plain t-shirt or wear it with your Christmas best….it’s a great gift to give!
- This draped top is my favorite find of the season and one that looks amazing on any body type. You can check out my instagram to see how I wear it four different ways!
- Patagonia vests are the warmest! I want this one to throw on with jeans and a sweater for playing outside.
- Comfy sleep pants are always a safe gift to give and these ones look so silky and stretchy.
- I love this ombre sweater and I think it would be a really sweet gift for my sister!
- This boatneck top comes in a variety of colors and patterns – it is so pretty!
- Um….a sweater that hides my pouch? Yes. All the yes’s.
- I think I need more pajamas….I think everyone in our family needs more pajamas….and these ones look so perfect for cozy nights by the fire!
- This coat is so classy….I think it would be the perfect look for special nights out and church and basically anytime!
And if you’re still looking for gift for the family, you can check out some of our Gift Guides below: