You thought Martha Stewart got a lot done?!? Did you seriously think that Ryan Seacrest had a lot on his plate? You really believed that Donald Trump was productive? Meet “Conquerer Katie”….
yes, she works hard, plays hard, and when she sets her goals, she delivers at least one of them. Remember that time she created a space shuttle outta some pocket lint, four toothpicks, and a little cow manure? Yeah, that was awesome. Seriously…don’t be jealous.
1. Finish super duper secret project POSTPONED
2. Make a treat for firemen (also known to many as ‘hotties’ – get it? heehee) POSTPONED
3. Go to the gym a total of six times FAILED
4. Finish copying all photos onto Snapfish and Photobucket POSTPONED
5. Purge closet SUCCESS – eat that Kelly Ripa!
6. Mud the basement bedroom POSTPONED
7. Sew two pillows & four dishtowels POSTPONED
8. Read Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen POSTPONED
9. Dance for at least one minute every day FAILED
10. Take birth control & vitamin every day FAILED
11. Review Spanish words for days of the week and months of year FALLIDO
Sure, you may avoid setting goals after you see my success rate. You feel like you are just never gonna be able to compete with my productivity level. You’ll get green with envy about how I get er done. It’s ok. They make pills for that. (Paula’s on em.)
So on to April.
1. Finish super duper secret project
2. Make a treat for firemen (still ‘hotties’ still hungry)
3. Go to the gym a total of six times
4. Finish copying all photos onto Snapfish and Photobucket
5. Plant front yard garden bed with shrubs
6. Hire elusive Athenian to mud basement
7. Sew two pillows & four dishtowels
8. Read Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
9. Dance for at least one minute every day
10. Take birth control & vitamin every day
11. Finish dressing room
12. Finish master bedroom
Yes, car dancing counts…which leads me to a very interesting question. Do you ever bust a move in your vehicle? I totally host a Honda dance party on my way home. And apparently in Belgium, they really know how to rock it – check out this video. My favorite move? The fake-wheel turn…but the stripper-hair-spin is a close second 🙂 Monkey-face is dead last unless I get a neighborly stare…