You guys constantly ask where I get inspiration. It’s from other blogs. and sites. and etsy. and magazines. and you.
And so now, for a little autumn craft link sharage:
- these paper lanterns are so easy and so cute
- cool felt wreath you can make to fit any color scheme
- simple fall garland
- pinecone cardinal? yes please.
- pinecone owl? ok.
- pinecone finial? yup.
- felt napkin rings & place cards
- sweater turned baby pants are so thrifty
- turkey place card has a fun twist
- might make this faux turkey for Mr. Tinkler
- cute way to spice up a pie box
- gonna have to figure out how to make this hat
- a turkey breakfast (sub bacon for bananas!)
- darling woodsy mobile
- a stick tree I swear you could make at home
Got a different suggestion? Maybe a craft you saw on etsy or a blog that you can’t wait to try out? Heat my glue gun and put er right there in the comments. I love me a new craft link 🙂