One of my favorites is back…the ABP READER SURVEY!
In the past, (here’s the 2010 survey & the 2009 survey) I asked you a couple questions…kinda like a get-to-know-you of sorts…and each year, you guys slay me. I love hearing all about you! So if you would, pretty pretty please with a Jason Statham on top, take the time to comment, I would literally talk about you all night…
1. Personal details – WHO ARE YOU? What is your name? Age? Job? Location? Kids? Marital Status? Pets?
2. Reading details – HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT? Are you everydayers? every once in a whilers? or never-ers and only answering this because you googled “Jason Statham” and are bored at work?
3. Random details – HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KISSED? Seriously. I need to know how lip-slutty you all are. And WHAT IS ONE QUIRK ABOUT YOU THAT I NEED TO KNOW? Mine is that I get weirdly excited about auto auctions. When I see the sign that states “AUCTION TONIGHT”, I shriek at Jeremy like I just won a million dollars. I have never been to one. It’s just that the cars are going to be bought…I’m very excited for them…yes, I’m thrilled for the vehicles. weird.
4. Blog detail – WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST HERE? Home posts? Photography stuff? Random Bower awkwardness?
5. Question – IF YOU COULD ASK ME ONE RANDOM QUESTION, NOW IS THE TIME I MIGHT POSSIBLY ANSWER. Go for it 🙂