DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post brought to you by HauteLook.
It must be my crazy sense of time but I completely missed Cyber Monday. But don’t cry for me Argentina. I have HauteLook 🙂 And at HauteLook, it’s like Cyber Everyday. Maybe you forgot the last uber awkward post I did for them where I had to take selfies in the front yard. Yeah. That was like a steaming cup of baby diapers…aka…a hot mess.
Well, just in case you are like me (behind on pretty much every.single.thing.in.life. including Christmas shopping) I decided that it would be fun to put together a shopping wishlist for all the things that are on sale right now that nibble my cookies…if you know what I mean…and I think you do 🙂
- Spiderman Hooded Towel – Will would literally lose a nut if I gave him a superhero towel. Right now he has a shark towel and he tries to bite my leg off Jaws style every time he wears it. A towel that would turn him into his favorite Spidie would only mean one thing…we would be taking a whole lot more baths around here….which isn’t such a bad thing 🙂
- Navy Draped Cardigan – Long spare-tire hiding cardigans are one of those things that I found transitions really well from maternity-wear to post-pregnancy-wear. It is never a waste of money to invest in the drapey sweaters…plus they look good even when you throw them on over a long tank and jeggings…which is a normal outfit for me.
- Pink Oval earrings – I started writing down my ‘grown-up’ jewelry list….and these were one of the top items…simple, casual, add a bit of sparkle to any outfit. I’m probably gonna stuff my own stocking with them 🙂
- Jessica Simpson travel perfumes – I love little perfume samplers. I am practically a perfume sampler addict. They are just so small and lovely and you can change your scent as many times as you like. I think of perfume as shirts…you wouldn’t wear the same one every single day, right? It’s nice to switch things up!
- Cream Yoke Blouse – I love long loosey goosey blouses with a bit of detail at the top. They hide a multitude of bodily sins. Like that box of Krispie Kreme that mysteriously disappeared in my car.
- Gray KitchenAid Mixer – I should have registered for this when I got married. Is it too weird to ask for one as a baby shower present? Yeah. Weird, right?! Guess this one is up to you Jeremy 🙂
- Brown Boots – These little foxies are so beautiful. They would probably make all my other boots jealous. Just sayin.
- White Dot Blouse – Does anyone else love textured clothing as much as I do? Fist pump with me. I love the look layered under a drapey cardigan or just over a simple white tank. It’s like that touchable-factor.
- City bath stickers – These are those foamy things that stick to the side of your tub and your kid plays mindlessly with them for hours. I love them. I have letters and numbers…but not cars and buildings. I could probably play thirty extra minutes of Family Feud on my phone with all the time the boys will have zooming around their own city!
- Stila makeup – I actually was really confused at first at what this was…it’s pigment. So basically you can make it blush or eyeshadow or whatever you want a little color for. And the cool part is, it can be applied all blended together or you can use a smaller brush to make combo colors or just use one! I’m calling it now….GENIUS!
So those of you new to this HauteLook thing…basically it’s a free site that you can join and everyday it boasts new sale events…that have great brands up to 75% off. Toys, women’s, men’s and kid’s clothing, home décor, everything…they are all reduced in price.
Click here to sign up FOR FREE and get updates on new sale events! Happy Shopping!