This post was supposed to go up on Valentines day…then I started looking at widgets instead of doing what I should have been doing…and then after activating the wrong widget, Wordpress locked me out of the dashboard. Yeah. Happy Valentines day to me.
So instead of me telling you all about our little love lists…I instead spent hours on the phone for website support and basically had to relearn modifying code via cpanel. In laymans terms, I was bawling. Coding is not my strong point…it is honestly the bane of my blogger existence. But thankfully…it did get fixed. Just in time for me to collapse in bed and not finish this post. But here I am now…still loving all these items and even though Cupid is gone, his arrow stuck for each one of these things. I hope you like them as much as I do.
I decided to just pick three items for each member of our family (excluding LJ of course because I don’t know what the little punk likes yet…except to push his little bony feet up in my rib cage)….
- Jeremy would love this King of Hearts shirt from Urban outfitters. I think it would fit him to a tee. (ohsopunny!)
- Crossfit fans will know what that weird thing is in the middle. It’s a mobility roller…for massaging out sore muscles. This way Jer’s quads won’t feel the burn quite like his heart does (the cheese continues!)
- Right now both Jeremy and I love art with arrows. It’s masculine and meaningful. And cupid-approved. This print is just right.
- I love small task lamps. Too bad I don’t have a bazillion places to put them. This one would be perfect for a little love-note-writing-desk.
- I rock maternity wear well past what’s socially acceptable. I do not care. This one looks comfy and LONG which is huge for us big bellied girls.
- Texture and polka dots and the most versatile color of dishes besides white?!? Count me in for a set of six please!
- Weston looks adorable in just about anything. But a little old man cardigan with sporty flair and elbow patches?! Just kill me now.
- My little guy has a thing for trucks and cars and pictures. He actually studies them. If I have a photo of a car, he walks around with it wrinkled up in his little hand forever. This art from YouMeThree is something I am sure would put a smile on his face.
- Rocking Moose?! Nuff said.
- Will is full on in the pretend zone. Everything is pretend for him. Yesterday he told me his name was Captain Blueberry. I love it. I am sure that this campfire set would ‘spark’ his little imagination about being out in nature even on days when the weather is bad.
- I have to admit that I felt like a grade A Stooge when I didn’t have anything pink for Will to wear to school on Pink day (in my defense, that same day he did have to bring in valentines, gifts for his teachers and was responsible for all the valentines day special celebration food and paper goods) but I guarantee it that won’t happen again. This is exactly what I will buy for him next year. And maybe every year until he moves out 🙂
- Will would just die from laughter if I bought him a book that had ‘stinky face’ in the title. He wouldn’t be able to contain himself. In fact, this book is about a mother’s love for her son…so this might be making its way into our house sooner than later…as long as I can figure out a way that he doesn’t start calling Weston or me ‘Stinky Face’ 🙂
So there you have it folks…just a few things that have us swooning. What made your love list this year? Anything fun? or fancy? Maybe your valentine got you something special? Spill those lovely details you stinky face you 🙂
p.s. None of these are sponsored or affiliate links. Just stuff we love and think is adorable for our family.