I’m squishing all the giveaways into one giant day (or a week if I feel lazy) of glittering awesomeness. Are you ready for this jelly? This yummy jam is all for you….one day (or week) with many many freebies – so check back often to heavy breathe and eye fondle these goodies. I’m dubbing it the Giveaway Power Day…like the dance – it’s electric!
I am loving all the comments on the Baby #2 Wishlist. Thank you guys for giving to me such sage advice. I think even though I am already a parent of one, I am still figuring things out…and it helps to hear the variety of opinions and warnings and recommendations (even if they contradict – its nice to know that something might work…and might not…and to not feel like a total goober if I give something a go!)
Also, I must tell ya…my push present came a little early 🙂 And I might have to call it a different name if the VBAC is not successful. How about “surgery souvenir”? or “baby bonus”? or “empty uterus award”? Or we could just call them beautiful 🙂
Let me tell ya….I am SO excited to wear them. It’s probably because I feel pretty in them…and that is priceless these days. This pregnancy never was as romantic in my mind as when I was preggo with Will. When I was carrying Will, I literally would have no shame in stopping a perfect stranger in the Walmart parking lot and saying things like “my hair is so full and lustrus…look at my skin! I don’t even use Proactive! Am I not just the most glowing pregnant goddess you have ever seen?! I’m one freakin hot pepper right now.” complete with model hair flip and bend and snap.
This time? notsomuch. I feel old. Like I should get a senior citizens discount and talk about how hip that Elizabeth Taylor is and scan the obituaries for peer gossip.
So if I can feel good about how I look with a new set of dangly earrings – that is really saying something. Now here comes my speech….the earrings are from Stella & Dot. Beautiful stuff they have over there….I picked a few of my favorites…I would bend & snap in any one of these…
But all of their stuff is amazing…like “make-you-feel-pretty-hot-even-when-you-know-you-are-not” kinda amazing…which if you are like me…happens.
So I am thrilled that I get to host this giveaway…one of the stylists named Leah McConnell is giving away a pair of stunning earrings….
and you can win them! Men are allowed to enter too…although, I may recommend that you go ahead and also purchase a bunch of stuff…score the points my friend. you get to take those to heaven 🙂
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- PRIZE : Capri Chandelier Earrings (the winner’s choice of either coral or turquoise)
- DESCRIPTION : Stella & Dot sells unique and beautiful jewelry. It is a growing jewelry company that can be either purchased through online boutiques or trunk shows, which are like traveling boutiques, where friends, family, neighbors, etc. get together and have fun while trying on jewelry. Their jewelry has been featured in magazines like Vogue, InStyle, and Elle and worn by celebrities like Natalie Morales, Kourtney Kardashian, and Katy Perry. What is great about Stella & Dot is half of their line is under $50! They definitely have something for everyone. Stella & Dot’s guarantee is:
1. Free gift-ready packaging with every piece
2. Fast affordable shipping and easy returns
3. 90 days: if you don’t love it, simply return it
Each and every piece of our jewelry is:
1. Exclusively designed in NYC
2. Artisan crafted and hand finished
3. Lead and nickle free
4. Hypo allergenic
- NUMBER OF WINNERS : (1) One
- TO ENTER : Leave a comment with the phrase ”Capri ME!” and leave a comment telling me what your favorite piece of Stella & Dot jewelry is. Go check out www.stelladot.com/
leahmcconnellto see all the options.
- PRIZE SHIPS : USA!
- NITTY GRITTY : This giveaway ends on Saturday, October 26th 8am EDT. Only one contest entry per email address. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and emailed to claim their prize. Winners are not announced on this blog so please use your regularly checked email address.