Summer is here! And yes, we forgot the spring one….just like Mother Nature and that whole global warming thing this year. Thanks alot Al Gore.
In the past Sherry & I have always done something a little wacky to announce this big challenge. We’ve done some wacky videos with celebrities….pasted our heads on Survivor bodies…and held up some blank poster board. You know…crazy stuff. Well, dontcha know with her in town, we tried REALLY hard to make this one the most exciting announcement yet. This is a must-watch people…I believe Ebert gave it half a pinkie finger up. (or he could have been just drinking some tea very daintily). Either way – click….now.
Yes. that happened.
So if you are new to these parts, the Pinterest Challenge is simpler than a pair of underwear with the rear flap removed. Basically you take something you pinned on Pinterest and give it a go. like a lot of go because you only have seven days to get it done. In short…don’t tackle something like building Noah’s ark…unless you are way handy…in which case, go ahead and open that flood gate.
In one week, we will all come back here to share our glorious victory over Pinterest. In other words, we will host a linky party and everyone can visit your blog or gallery and pour out lavish compliments on your accomplishment. or nod congrats at their computer screen. or pin it with a quip about how awesome you are.
Just like in the past, Sherry and I chose two amazing girls who we adore to co-host with us. I am very pleased to introduce to you Kate – better known as Centsational Girl and Michelle from the blog Ten June. They are taking on this challenge with us (yay for power in numbers!) and I am just drooling to see what they tackle.
I would absolutely love it if you joined us too! Here’s some general tips to help ya when you reveal your final projects:
- The project inspiration needs also to be linked up to…but not only to the pinterest item – but also to the original source (whether that be a store like Pottery Barn or a blog or a website) Let’s make sure to give credit where credit is due, y’all!
- Remember that no project is too small or too big.
- Projects have no limits….cooking, sewing, crafting, DIY, home stuff, those crotchless panties for your hubbie you’ve been eyeing….anything goes
- If you want to post about your own Pinterest Challenge projects on your own blog – it would be super nice to have you include the Pinterest Challenge Banner and link back to our project posts too! Links give us a chance to meet new friends and become one big happy internet family
- Oh and Pinterest doesn’t know about this challenge (or endorse, sponsor, etc.) – if we threw up in the ladies room, they would not hold back our hair…they would run away from the chunks like any normal person.
Join us? Pretty please….with some bacon bits on top…I’ll even throw in the grease 🙂