DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post and giveaway brought to you by ShoeMint. All opinions about hoarding, shoes, and boobs are my own.
Remember when you knocked down my door and threw yourself head-first into my closet?
That was the first and only time you met my girls.
No. Not my breasts. That would be awkward. For like a whole second. Until I realized that I expose myself to breastfeed without abandon and those girls meet strangers like it’s Mardi Gras 24-7. And mommy doesn’t even get beads.
This is really going nowhere fast. Let’s restart.
So um shoes. SHOES!
I have a slight obsession.
I like them. I like heels. I like flats. I like wedges. I like boots. I like sneakers. I like sandals. There isn’t a whole lot that I don’t like. I like to think that it all began in middle school when I started swimming year round. Anyone that swims every single day will tell you that the grossest thing about being a swimmer is the warts. Plantars warts are crazy popular among swimmers. And I had my fair share. So you put on cute shoes and no harm, no foul. The boys don’t know you are basically a frog under those cute pair of strappies.
And so it makes perfect sense why I kindof choked on my own saliva in excitement when ShoeMint offered up a free pair of shoes to my readers. I had seen ShoeMint on the fabulous feet of other bloggers (like the gorgeous Jenny Komenda) so I was completely familiar with them but I didn’t know if you were. So here’s the deal…they are a collaborated by and designed by Rachel Bilson and stylist Nicole Chavez and then manufactured by the one and only Steve Madden. And ShoeMint is a free, members-only website…so new stuff is added monthly. All the shoes are $79.98. That means you get designer shoes for under $80. They boast that they use real leather and suede and they have free shipping and returns. Oh and first-timers receive 20% off their first purchase. Pretty sweet, huh?!
Well, here’s how you get your hands on some….or should I say toes on some? 🙂
- PRIZE: (1) pair of shoes from ShoeMint of Winners choice
- NUMBER OF WINNERS : (1) One
- TO ENTER : Go visit ShoeMint, sign up to view shoes (completely free, no obligation to buy), and then come back, comment on this post with “Mint to be mine!” and tell me what pair is your favorite. Studs? Flats? Boots? I need to know!
- PRIZE SHIPS : US and Canada
- NITTY GRITTY : This giveaway closes on Wednesday, July 31st at 8pm EDT. Only one contest entry per email address. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced in an update to this post the following Monday morning. We will email the winner directly, so please make sure you use your regular everyday email address. Please read the Shoe Mint FAQ section for more info on becoming a member.