Guys I am back to share with you some of my favorites from the new spring collection at Hearth & Hand. Now you may remember from my post about a month ago, that our favorite people birthed a new line of home decor, entertaining and toys available at Target. And we all freaked the heck out.
We looked like this storming into Target on reveal day….
This was a fair assessment of ALL the people on that day….
and I can personally attest that I did this dance in the aisles…
And unless you have been living under a rock (don’t worry…I have too with this blasted cold) you know that they also are birthing another big collection of cuteness very soon…
Yes, I pretty much seal clapped for them. I mean….is there anything better than five babies?! No. I can guarantee you that there is not. Spoken from personal experience 😉 I could talk about babies till the cows came home (like literally all I could talk about is the babies and names and clothing and blankets and equipment) but instead let’s discuss their new spring collection! It came out almost immediately after the holidays and I for one am PUMPED that they did because it takes some serious scheduling for me to get out of the house these days. This allowed me to order online – hollah! technology! – and then I just pick up. It makes it so much easier! Plus….Ella can’t poop on me then. Because girlfriend does that.
So here are my FAVORITES from the spring collection. Some are the same from the winter….most are new. Click on the pictures below for the shopping link 🙂
- Wooden sorter – my friend picked up one of these from Magnolia on a trip and this is a really good version of that at a fraction of the price!
- Clock – if you are looking for a clock for basically any space – this is a goody!
- File Box – the time for organization is here and I love these file boxes. I am dreaming about an office redo because my space is just not functioning for me. This would definitely come in handy!
- x-stitch plate – this was definitely a favorite from the winter collection and I am still obsessed. I ordered 8!
- vase – I love love love the shape of this vase for spring. It would be perfect for fresh or faux greenery and it is big enough to make a great impact. I’ve been learning that I personally need things BIGGER!
- wooden plate – after all the bloggers loved this plate, it was unavailable to purchase. Well FINALLY I was able to order it for myself 🙂 You know where it is going….right next to my stove top for salt/pepper/oil and vinegar!
- gold edge plate – this is one of those slow burn items. Every time I do a fancy table setting I wish I had this plate. I think it might be one of the items I get next!
- plaid pitcher – this pitcher at first didn’t catch my eye….but then I would see pictures of it and think – what is the common items in these photos? why do I love it so much? It was this pitcher.
- galvanized vase – Now, you can go to any craft store and get a galvanized vase. BUT you can’t get the frog and the gold details. That my friends is why this vase is a winner.
- cutting board – love the natural edge on this cutting board. It would be a ‘display’ cutting board! Function and form!
- striped runner – I love the simplicity of this runner. It would take me about seven hours to make so it’s well worth the price.
- triangle – My mom is a musician and she would ring a bell for dinner. I think she would get even more excited if I gave her this triangle!
So those are my favorites – nothing too earth shattering – but completely worthy items to soften your home for spring. It’s a nice break – this time between holidays when the house feels like it can detox. I know I am purging A LOT….I have home decor items that are just old or broken or ugly and there is not enough spray paint in the world to salvage them. So it’s nice to have clean pieces that I would love for years to come available to make my house feel like a grown up lives there 🙂 What is your favorite? I’d love to know!
Omg I had to scroll down to comments IMMEDIATELY after almost peeing in my pants laughing at that dancing video – which was more of a snarfled guffaw because I was nursing my 1 month old at that moment- THANK YOU for always doing you and bringing so much humor and fun to your posts / you rock
Please no more shopping for a while – we’ve only just finished Christmas shopping.
I am obsessed with everything in this line!!!
All of their plates are SO GOOD. I can’t get over them – we got some of the green ones over the holidays and I just love them so much. I want to get a zillion more (I’m a plate hoarder). Also, the pitchers are fantastic too. Basically, they can do no wrong in my eyes.
I’ve been eyeing that triangle too!
Lindsay C says
Hahahaha. Friggin love your picture overlaid and the “birthing a new collection” talk. Very cute. I still love the house salt and pepper shakers and the nesting houses! What do you think of the little pepper cellar. I was surprised not to find a Salt cellar. Do you use one?
Lindsay C says
Ha! I found the salt. Didn’t see it in store! 🙂