Dude, it’s like the home improvement Oscars.
And I am super pumped to see who takes home the prize of FIVE FREAKIN GRAND! It’s the BHG’s & Home Depot’s 48 challenge!!! Unless you have no idea, I am completely obsessed with This Young House. Let’s put it this way – Sherry is Angelina and I am Octo-mom. So it’s not a surprise that I am gunnin’ for them to win.
It’s also no surprise that I like to paste my head on pictures of their friends. That’s not creepy Sherry…that’s devotion 🙂 Isn’t my boyfriend just striking?!?!
So now that you know that I think their blog is the cat’s meow, you can only imagine my disappointment when I saw they were runnin’ 3rd. So I thought I would put my two cents in.
2. They are amateur renovators, just like you & me
3. Edward Cullen would if Edward Cullen was a nonfictional person
4. A vote for TYH is a vote for puppies
5. If they win, world hunger will be no more
6. When you vote, you will lose weight instantly
7. After 5 days of voting, your children will do better in school
8. If you don’t vote, I can’t promise bladder control will be easy
9. TYH is uber-educational (I dare ya not to learn something)
10. Chuck Norris did.
And if that doesn’t do it…just look at poor Sher-Sher painting her porch while nine months pregnant. C’mon people, vote with your heart.
And for your voting convenience, I added a little yellow button on my sidebar…just remember you can vote every single day….till the day you die or till the contest is over…whichever comes first. More Bower Power to ya, This Young House!
****This post was not approved or endorsed by TYH!!! Also, I have knocked up Sherry with Paint. As far as I know, only her heart is impregnanted with love…no baby human is growing in her uterus. Unfortunately, I am not close enough to Sherry to know the actual status of her reproductive organs****