This guy’s gift guide is my favorite one to put together! I love shopping for Jeremy almost as much as I love shopping for myself 🙂 Seriously – this set of gifts is all things that I know Jeremy would Ell Oh Vee EEeeeeee! And I am fairly certain that most of the men in my family would love it too and we have everyone from a plumber to a computer software ex math teacher. So without further delay…..here is the Bower Power 2017 gift guide for dudes!
Let’s walk through this and I’m gonna share all the deets! And if you want more info on a particular item or to shop it, click on the photo below….
- Puffy vest….the man version of a puffy jacket and is ridiculously flattering if your man has a bit of a dad bod. Just throwing that out there.
- This t-shirt I picked out specifically for my brothers….because I think they would all like to claim the title of the funcle.
- A super bright garage door light….it is perfect for people who like their garage…like manly men who build stuff, work on metal motoring stuff and like to be able to see their shiny hunk of road steak parked in there.
- This bar of soap is the perfect dude stocking stuffer. It says so on the package. And also all the reviews say so too. Apparently it helps with fatigue and can slough off the dead rough skin to leave your man feeling refreshed and ready for cuddles 🙂
- Jeremy raves about our Google Home to perfect strangers. Like the guy in Home Depot that was just there to pick up light bulbs. You know what turns on the light bulbs in our house? The Google Home.
- These duck boots are the kind of shoe that is completely acceptable to buy your man….because they are just good taste.
- A machine that turns a can of beer into a draft taste? Beer lovers it’s time for a party.
- Love these camo sweats. I am fairly certain that Jeremy would LIVE in these.
- I bought these UGG slippers for Jeremy years ago and they are still going strong. He didn’t understand the comfort level until that day.
- Flannel plaid shirts are always a good idea. They are the perfect holiday gift because they bring the comfort factor to daytime!
- Kan-Jam is like frisbee but also like horseshoe. It’s a team sport so it makes everyone feel included.
- Jeremy has this jacket and wears it all the time. It’s light enough to not get in the way or bulk him up yet warm enough for all the late night sports practices.
- Personalize your man’s yeti with his favorite team! This was last year’s best selling gift and is made even tougher this year with the monochromatic colors.
- I can’t talk Jeremy into wearing a full pajama set but he definitely sports his fair share of pajama pants especially from one his favorite brands.
- Everyone has the computer and the phone so it makes the watch feel like a huge splurge….and very James Bond-esque. Jeremy specifically requested the iWatch this year so we are waiting for Santa to make that delivery 🙂
- I bought these gloves last year for christmas and jammed them into his stocking last minute….and they are his favorite….and mine too since I perpetually lose my gloves 🙂
- Got a man who likes to cook and is manly enough to appreciate a pink gift? Buy this salt block for him and he will impress even himself! Apparently this cool cooking plate uses an ancient technique to impart even more flavor to your favorite foods. AND you can heat this bad boy up and put it on a trivet on your table and cook scallops or thinly sliced meat right there! Talk about impressive!
- If you are thinking your man might like to smoke some meat, this charcoal smoker has Amazon’s highest rating. I like to think of this affordable smoker as the gateway to the Big Green Egg.
- Jeremy is a sneaker snob but these actually were hand picked by him. They come in other colors too 🙂
- This cool record player is one that I would actually decorate around….it’s so cool and masculine and is there anything quite like listening to Christmas tunes on vinyl?!
- This trimmer set literally has paid for itself like ten times over in my house. I give all the boys haircuts and so I borrow this from Jeremy to clean up their locks in between the big cuts. It’s totally underpriced in my book.
- Mock necks are Jeremy’s favorite. He says that hoodies look too slouchy but you can wear a mock neck to dinner. I don’t argue…I just nod and keep buying him what he wants 🙂
- Aren’t these the coolest joggers? I mean….they are like insta-athlete kinda pants!
- Last but not least a man-bag that looks cool and holds their stuff. Also it has Jeremy’s stamp of style approval so your man can move in style.
Happy holiday shopping!
And if you’re still looking for gift for the family, you can check out some of our Christmas Gift Guides below:
Love the guide! But oh man am I the only one who thinks of the word furuncle when I hear funcle??
Diane Sayler says
I would love a tutorial on how you clean up you boys haircuts between cuts at the salon!!
You mean clean up their haircuts between big cuts at home? We don’t do the salon (we tried it but it adds up FAST)…maybe one of these days I’ll show you how!
xo – kb
Great gift guide!! I am going to order the game and Nike pullover for my husband! Thanks for the tips! Oh and I ordered the record players awhile back and it is super cool!!