I’m squishing all the giveaways into one giant day (or a week if I feel lazy) of glittering awesomeness. Are you ready for this jelly? This yummy jam is all for you….one day (or week) with many many freebies – so check back often to heavy breathe and eye fondle these goodies. I’m dubbing it the Giveaway Power Day…like the dance – it’s electric!
Congratulations go out to my little sis and brother-in-law (brothel for short? any takers?).
Norn and Boots have made it an entire year of newlywedness and both have yet to lose an eye. It seems like just yesterday that they said their I-do’s in our backyard and we danced the night away.
My mom had saved the smallest two levels of their brownie wedding cake for the tradition of the eating-of-the-cake-top on their first anniversary. I was wary. As I am with any year-old-food. Thankfully we had the perfect addition to the party….a new Velata fondue warmer with dark chocolate and strawberries.
I am a fandue…aka a fan of fondue…so being able to plug the warmer up and microwave the bag of chocolates (genius) and just pour it in, well, I wasn’t expecting the easiest cleanup and prep ever.
We nibbled on the fruit and brownies on the short handed skewers dipped in dark chocolate. Which leads me to my next point (get it? skewers? point? not as sharp as I thought, huh? sorry…had to.)…the chocolate comes in pouches…and there are different choices…caramel milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. I could seriously create an emergency stash of these pouches…you know, just in case zombies take over.
I’m really excited to tell you that you can celebrate Norn & Boot’s anniversary with us! (clarification: I will not be mailing year old brownies)…BUT Jennie (who you should know by now because she is my official go-to-source for Scentsy stuff!) is giving away a fondue warmer and each one of the chocolates!
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- PRIZE : A Velata fondue warmer & one of each of the chocolate pouches
- NUMBER OF WINNERS : (1) One
- TO ENTER : Leave a comment with the phrase ”Velata is a fun-due” and let’s chat about your favorite thing dipped in chocolate….is it strawberries? marshmellows? pretzels? apples? or perhaps something outta the box….bacon? stick of butter? hard boiled egg?
- PRIZE SHIPS : United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada
- NITTY GRITTY : This giveaway ends on Saturday, October 6th 8am EDT. Only one contest entry per email address. The winners will be chosen using Random.org and emailed to claim their prize. Winners are not announced on this blog so please use your regularly checked email address.
p.s. if you would like a catalog, please email Jennie at [email protected].