You may be thinking that the title was a typo. A typo of that famous line from Lost in Space. That this post should be titled “Warning Will Robinson!”
I typed it right. It’s an inside joke and apparently only my mom will get it. Especially since she was the one that tried to quote the 1960’s line and completely botched it leaving us laughing our heads off as she warned the Fresh Prince of BelAir of imminent danger. So now I say it whenever something goes awry. And now you know the inside of the inside joke.
Speaking of things going awry…something is definitely wrong. Apparently I am stupider than I thought. I tried to migrate the entire blog to the new domain…and then my blog decided to backhand slap me across the face and tell me that I ain’t smart enough for this movin-mumbo-jumbo and then proceeded to z-snap. And then as it melted down into a big gooey bloggy mess, I decided that maybe this would be a good sharing time. Sortof like when I told you guys about my food poisoning experience. Yeah. I put the “I” in TMI. Back to the point. Focus Katie Focus. So here are the things that are wrong with my blog as of right now.
- The Header – the header decided that it must have the title of the blog over it. Otherwise it would revolt and screw up the navigation bar below it. It’s like a pimple on the face of my darling header. If I decide to pop it off, it’s gonna leave a bigger, redder, more noticable defect on the first part of this here blog. And since I didn’t want my nav bar to be jinxed (it’s not the nav bar’s fault that the title isn’t yet popped off!) I decided until I can google the solution and fix it, it will remain all messed up.
- The Links – every single link in my entire blog has broken. Apparently it has to do something with permalinks and such, which I know nothing about but now, you can’t just be forwarded when you click on a link. In fact, if you do click on a link that hasn’t been fixed BY HAND BY ME…you will just go to a page that says the link is broken. So I started to fix some…but then I realized that there are THOUSANDS and it will take me a while. Sorry ya’ll.
- The Readers – if you happen to subscribe to ABP through google reader…you may or may not have noticed that there are no posts coming through. If I were the cussing type of gal, you better believe that I would drop a bomb on ya right now. What this means is that you have to redo the reader subscription…all you have to do is punch on your ‘add a subscription’ button and add my new feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/bowerpowerblog/vrsx or you can go over and click on that handy dandy button over there underneath where it says “FOLLOW BOWER POWER” and it’ll walk you through it.
- The Subscribers – if you are an email subscriber, the feed got broken. So you have to do the same thing as the folks in the bullet point above. Just click on that there button over above the picture of our little Bower fam. It’ll walk you through it in a jiffy.
and lastly, there is one addition problem….
- The Time – Gosh darn it, I have like ten gazillion posts to write and even more pictures to edit so that I can tell you everything that is going on right now. It’s like our lives have exploded into activity that I want to share and I don’t have the time to get it all sort out there for you. I mean, we have been going to swim meets, climbing mountains, celebrating holidays, redecorating rooms and doing craft projects and picking furniture out of trash not to mention planning a baby shower and gearing up for some major renovations…it’s like the universe has vomited activities on us and not enough time to do it all.
So that brings me to my next point.
I will try to be a better blogger and keep you guys in the loop of our lives a little bit better. I wouldn’t want you to suffer from Will withdrawl or anything. And you promise me that you will update your readers or your subscriptions…and while you are at it…go ahead and click on the FACEBOOK button over there on the sidebar. Yeah. I joined 2010 and made a facebook page 🙂
So since I just left the 80’s, I should share a nugget of fabulousness with you.
Yeah. That’s me in the pink dress. With the frizzy hair. And the clear rimmed glasses. And eyebrows bigger than those on the head of Benicio Del Toro. You know…that guy in Excess Baggage with Alicia Silverstone. The one where she stages her own kidnapping. Yes. I watched way too many Alicia movies in the 90’s. And until the day that I die, I will swear that Clueless was a classic.